Thursday 29 September 2016

New Gluesticks!

You are probably wondering what is so good about having new glue sticks? I'll tell you.

As a letter writer, I have a lot of different stickers for my letters and I do often come across some that are well.. not sticky at all. It would be a shame to throw away stickers when they are still in perfectly good condition so glue sticks are always handy.


I also use them to glue mini cut outs of paper into penpal friendship books containing the name of my facebook swap group just in case any penpals around the world want to join. I thought it was a good idea. 

Because I am crafty, I would be totally lost without glue sticks, tape and things like that. I could use double sided tape as I have that too, but I save that for when making paper envelopes. 

What do you use glue sticks for? 



No comments:

Post a Comment