Monday 26 September 2016

Laptop Mouse

I'm not sure about most people, but one thing I cannot stand is the mouse pad on a laptop. I like small sized wireless mice. 

Recently my laptop started acting up and refused to recognise my laptop mouse so I had to purchase some new ones online. I buy mine on ebay, from china sellers as they are cheap. 



The ones I bought were rather cheap and only take one AAA battery which does last quite a while. I purchased 4 of them at £1.95 each which is a bargain! You may be thinking, why buy 4? But having 4 means that when one stops working I will have a spare and they will last for ages.

I'll admit it does take a while for things to arrive from china but I am patient and since the one I am currently using works perfectly, I can safely say it was well worth the wait. 



No comments:

Post a Comment