Tuesday 19 January 2016

Return to the blog

After a nice sleep, which I will admit is something I not get often,  I have decided to come back to blogging and give it another try. I don't blog perfect,  far from.  But a lot of things lately has reminded me that writing down things every now and then isn't really so bad.  Especially when you can look back on it and think "oh I remember that!"


But as for today,  it is nice to look out the window and not see a massive amount of snow everywhere. I can't say I am a fan at all but especially if I have to go out which I will on Thursday to post a couple of parcels.

It is a new year and already 19th January. Time flies! It does seem like yesterday that it was 2015...


Anyway, random picture of the day: 

Seems my cat made a new friend out of a cushion!

No comments:

Post a Comment