Friday 22 January 2016

New treat , new necklace

For anyone that actually knows me, I don't like much jewellery unless its either piercing jewellery or jewellery made by Alchemy Gothic. Occasionally I will make a bracelet or two for myself or buy a few necklaces if they draw my attention but my jewellery collection is quite small. Being small, its easier to decide what to pick though plus the pieces I have mean more to me that way.

The necklace I actually purchased was made by Alchemy Gothic and caught my attention in a shop instantly. I don't get around much due to my mobility being really limited so I took the advantage of being out to go to a Gothic / Alternative shop Osiris before going to get a taxi home. 



As you can see, it is absolutely stunning. It is the Empyrean Eye: Tears From Heaven Pendant by Alchemy Gothic. As soon as I seen it, I was completely drawn to it and just had to have it. I don't usually go for things with "pretty looking" crystals in it but this one was definitely an exception. 

Now I just need to find times to wear it..


No comments:

Post a Comment