Saturday 23 January 2016

New day

After quite an early night last night, I am feeling a bit more refreshed.

I was downloading sims 4 onto my laptop from origin last night and dozing off at the same time so I decided it was best to just carry on in the morning and go to sleep for the time being before I fell asleep with the laptop on.. 

First thing I noticed was that my room was freezing. Since I bought my dressing gown it has been well used. It seems I have a little bit of a cold as well so I decided to light a candle and burn a bit of lavender essential oil to not only make the room smell nice but to make me feel a little better. 

Now that my sims 4 game has downloaded to around 84 percent, once that one is done I will install the two expansion packs I have. Exciting day I have planned haha!

Happy Saturday Everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment