Friday 22 January 2016

21st January - Good Deed Of The Day

A little bit of a late post, although when I got home from being out I was so sore and exhausted I fell asleep so catching up with a little bit of a post early today.

When I arrived in Glasgow city centre, under central bridge I noticed someone disabled like myself although he was an amputee & in a wheelchair and had a cup for money. It reminded me of my struggles, even getting outside is a hard for me. I would use my wheelchair but it isn't suitable for me where I am living at the moment.

In the end, I decided to stop by the shop and have a feel through my bag for some spare money and came across £1. When I looked in the cup he was holding he only had 20p! I really do hope he bought himself something nice and warm with the £1 as it was a dull rainy day.

Anyway, that was my good deed for yesterday. Nothing major but every little helps!

Did anyone do anything nice for someone recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment