Wednesday 18 February 2015

Graze Special Codes For New Members Only

I received some free graze codes added in with one of my orders from Amazon & I thought I'd share them on here for anyone who hasn't yet tried a graze box.

Graze have lots of different box types to choose from and there is also a section where you can choose what you would like to receive and what you wouldn't want to try. Once signed up you can also edit your dietary preferences to suit you which is really handy. They send nutritious snack boxes by post and you can even start a subscription if you like the boxes. 

The codes I have are to try a free box. You could either use them yourself or share them with a friend. 

Here are the codes: 



Two other codes I have are:
PALXVG5
YOUXVG5

I already signed up to Graze ages ago, so cannot redeem these as I'm not a new member. 

If you make use of these codes, I hope you enjoy your free graze box!


No comments:

Post a Comment