Tuesday 29 July 2014

Box of Awesome - I Was Selected!

Yesterday, I received an email saying I had been selected to claim a free Box of Awesome and to claim within 48 hours so I did. Now one has been secured and I got an email saying it is on its way to my door!

Now I'll be honest, I have never had one before but I was curious to see what they were like. In the end, if it is free you really cannot complain.

They seem like a fantastic idea for kids. I originally went on the Box of OMG! and signed up on there, and put on my profile that I wanted to receive either Box of OMG! or Box of AWESOME!

You can gain points to secure a box by collecting codes from previous boxes that work, liking Box of Awesome , tweeting about them , posting unboxing videos and also recruiting friends. 

For more information about Box of OMG!:
www.boxofomg.tv/dashboard/

For more information about Box of AWESOME!:
www.boxofawesome.tv/dashboard/

If you want to be kind enough to let me refer you by email so I get extra points, please let me know your email address. 

As far as I'm aware, you also get small point codes for SwapIt in some of the boxes, or all.. I'm not sure but I use that website so the code will get used.





No comments:

Post a Comment