Friday 9 May 2014

Swap Stuff.. Get Stuff .. SwapIt.co.uk

I came across a website Swapit.co.uk and thought I'd give it a go. It's got a lot of kids stuff and other stuff too like movies and games. I'm currently adding some stuff  to swap to see how things go. I've seen users on their with 1000+ ratings so things look positive.

I'll start off with smaller stuff to put up and see where things go from there. 

Some things I have added so far:








I thought if it is mainly based towards younger people then I may as well only add stuff that they would possibly like. Hopefully once my points build up I can use them to get me some family / kids dvds as I love disney / pixar movies etc! I'd also be interested in anything crafty on there and possibly get my girlfriend a few teddies as she seems to love them. So fingers crossed it turns out well! 

To view / bid on my swaps with swapit points view here:
http://www.swapit.co.uk/Profile/2414615

For anyone that is interested in signing up please use my link :

No comments:

Post a Comment