Thursday 3 April 2014

Surprised Girlfriend With Gifts

There wasn't any special occasion.. I just wanted to treat her to a little surprise. She knew about the candle, but didn't know what else I got.

This is what I got for her: 

I didn't get her the cereal haha!! But I did get her the necklace, two teddies and a candle. The Me to You teddy came with a keyring as well. 

I bought the necklace and the candle but the two teddies I got in swaps. 

Imperial Candles do all different kinds of candles and you get a surprise jewel inside which could be a ring, necklace, earrings or bracelet.  You also get to pick the ring size which is really good. 

Before deciding on buying one of their candles I had a look at their facebook page to see what kind of jewellery people have got in previous candles and the jewellery looked really nice so I thought my girlfriend would love the surprise.

Whilst the candle was burning, my girlfriend Chelsea was impatiently waiting to see what was inside.

The candle did smell lovely when it was burning and made my room smell lovely overall! I was really happy with the candle and also the jewel that was inside as it had a heart on it which was ideal since I got her a heart necklace too! 

This was the ring she got:

With the RRP. £35.00 and the candle costing £24.99 overall it was money well spent. She wears the ring all the time so it was a good buy!

For more information on the candles go to:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment