Thursday 3 April 2014

New additions to my music cd collection!!

I'll admit..
I don't have a big music cd collection unfortunately...


But I am looking to build it up and get a lot more CD's. I like a mix of music so I'm sure over time I'll end up with a pretty big collection.

Since I'm looking to find a new home, maybe when I get a new place I'll buy a CD rack to put up on my wall to stack all my CD's. I only have around 60 CD's at the moment but I'm keeping an eye out on swapz website and in poundland for some decent cds. I can't really afford to buy full price CD's at the moment but I prefer to swap for things anyway.

 I recently got these two CD's in a swap: 
 

 Bullet For My Valentine - Temper Temper

Axewound - Vultures   

Both CD's are in really good condition as the previous owner hardly played them so I cannot complain at all. It was a good swap :) 

I also recently went into poundland and had a look at their cds for sale to see if there was anything I would possibly listen to. I managed to pick up 4 CD's this time for £7 in total so quite happy with that. 

I got the following:




As you can see, totally mixed music taste. 

I also own CD's by bands like Disturbed, Rammstein, Rihanna, Pink, Cradle Of Filth, Arch Enemy, Basshunter.. 
 And hopefully will add a lot more bands to the collection soon!  

I'm not really aware of a lot of the newer metal / rock bands that are out so I think its time to start looking online on pages like metal hammer and kerrang to hear of other bands to listen to. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment