Friday 27 September 2013

Testing My New Incense Sticks!

I recently got a new incense holder as previously posted but I never had any incense sticks to use with it. I only had incense cones. After browsing ebay, I managed to find a seller selling 200 incense sticks for £4.98 and you can mix and match which I thought was really good but in the end I just chose the "Mega Mix" which included some of all the scents!

I found I had to trim the edge slightly before putting it into my holder as they were a bit too long for my holder. 


Im actually so glad I bought this holder. I really like it and its good to be able to use both incense cones and sticks as previously i only had a small ceramic dish for incense cones so this is much better!

I've used a couple of incense sticks in it so far and even the cats come in sniffing the room.

For the price of 200 incense sticks for £4.95, it was certainly a good price! 
I get 100 incense cones for £3.75 usually & since I have lots of tealight candles as well and make wax melts its safe to say things last a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment