Friday 27 September 2013

Recent Swap - Swapped For A Dvd & Cd!

Swaps have been a little quiet lately, quite sad really since I love to swap and there's so much I'd like to swap for (not just for myself) 

However, recently I did do a swap with another fantastic swapper for the following items: 

I only had Transformers 1, so it meant I had to buy the 2nd one which I didnt mind at all! I quite enjoyed watching the first one so I will be watching the other two today. 
BOUGHT ON EBAY FOR £4.06 ALTHOUGH THE SELLER IS NOW SELLING IT FOR £3.97
 

As for the papa roach cd, I didn't actually own any of their cd's before now despite knowing about their music. I used to have barely any cd's but I decided to start collecting more cds including cds from magazines like rocksound etc. 

This is what I gave to her for the dvd & cd: 



She's left feedback now so I guess now it is my turn to leave feedback! I will watch the both the transformers movies (one i bought & one from the swap) then leave feedback. 

If you use swapz.co.uk for swapping then you should check out her swap page:

No comments:

Post a Comment