Tuesday 10 September 2013

Pastel Hair - My FIRST Attempt


Apologies for not posting what my pastels were like on hair sooner! I know I said I would but I totally forgot about them! :( 

However, after being reminded.. I thought I'd try it.

Although honestly I wish I didnt.

My first attempt of nail marbeling was a disaster.. And this didnt go down to well either although got there eventually. Maybe because my hair seems to have a mind of its own.

I do have dyed black hair and I wet it first as you should but being sat on my bed I forgot to put something under me to stop my hair dripping onto my bed hahaha oh dear.. clean bedsheets for me! I decided to go with grey and dark purple , and over black hair as you can see they turned out pretty good. I'm not really a fan of bright colours, so no pretty rainbow hair here. But please excuse the fact I have wild hair, I just washed it with a new shampoo and conditioner I bought recently and it seemed to make my hair turn into a major frizzball.


I did not straighten my hair, just blow dried as I don't straighten it, although if I did I'm sure my straighteners would end up looking a bit .. colourful?
As you can see though, for a first attempt, its not TOO bad.. or at least I don't think so anyway.

1 comment:

  1. ahh looks like is stand out on your black hair ! which is what I was worried about. Thanks for the post! really appreciate it. Now following you on gfc :)

    ReplyDelete