Friday 13 September 2013

My Cute New Tealight Holder

After having my eye on a tealight holder for quite some time, I decided to finally buy it. 

Previously I was only using a basic and boring round tealight holder.

Since I bought it, I've constantly had tealights in it. Not only that but my cats seem to be mesmerized by it haha. Spyro, one of my cats, falls asleep watching it and the other Blaze just comes in and stares at it and the light pattern it makes on my wall as the birds spin round. 


It comes in 3 separate parts and you have to put it together but it is very simple to do. Although the box it comes in gives you instructions as well just in case you are unsure. It is very delicate though so I had to be very careful when putting it together not to bend anything.


 


When a candle is in place and the holder is balanced properly, the top part spins round in circles slowly as it is a Carousel Candle Holder. Viva! have 4 types of this candle holder. The others are Farm, Horse and also Love & Peace. 

About Viva!
Viva! is a vegetarian organisation.

For more information here is the website:
http://www.viva.org.uk/index.php


Also for anyone interested in browsing their shop here is the link to the shop:
http://www.vivashop.org.uk/

They have lots of lovely things in their shop, I only bought 4 items this time one being this candle holder and the others were 2 Viva! Recycled Notepads & Vegan White Chocolate Spread... But I most likely will buy more in the future! 

Spyros Being Nosey!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment