Friday 27 September 2013

More Parcels Arrived!

I've been planning to start baking again and recently I decided I wanted to start making paper beads. Some of the stuff has already arrived which is good but its just the beginning as I still have plenty more to arrive.

 These are two of these sets of cutters that I bought. Both packs were 99p each free postage. Bargain!!
 One is a set of 3 different size stars and the others pack contains a set 3 different size flowers.
This was also 99p with free postage.

 The glitter pens I got for when I make paper beads at 99p free postage and for that price it was really good! Not just that but they arrived next day so thats fantastic delivery. 


I also got this cutting mat for the same reason, for when I make paper beads. It may also come in handy for other things too. This cost £3.40 with free postage so again a very good buy. 
 
These Mica Powders were on offer, buy 4 get one free! I use these for soap making, wax melt making and for other toiletries so they will get used. They were £1.25 each but for 4 the total was £5 + £1.95 Postage. Although it probably only cost 69p to post but still a good price for mica powders.

Other mail that I received was free samples: 

3 Tea Samples. I don't drink tea or coffee but occasionally I get tea and coffee samples for my mum to try. 

That is all the mail I got today!
Hopefully tomorrow brings some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment