Monday 16 September 2013

Getting Ready To Make Cakes!

I'm hoping I'll be able to do what I can't do just now when my Bar Stool arrives.. Which is make craft stuff in the kitchen and start making cakes again! I did a year of cooking & bakery in college before my back got really bad and I could no longer walk much or stand much at all without support. I really miss doing it! 
 
Despite being in constant pain and struggling to move about much I want to try again with the help of a bar stool in the kitchen.
 
I've purchased quite a selection of fondant cutters and tools from ebay from china / hong kong but I don't mind the wait as I am going to be trying to make wax tarts before I start getting into cooking again & I want to look for more recipes too for vegetarian meals and other stuff. I wont just be making cakes, but I'm very excited about making them again. 
 
I'll also be buying some supplies from my Sainsbury's online shop when I do one. I don't need to do one just yet but when I do I will be getting all the bits I need for battenburg & possibly get my mum to get some of the ingredients when she does her ASDA shop. (I pay for it ofcourse) 
 
I'll be sure to show you some of the supplies I get as they start to arrive :D 
 
Hopefully I find some good easy recipes online to start off with.

No comments:

Post a Comment