Tuesday 24 September 2013

6 New Dvds

I decided to have a look online to see if I could find some dvds on ebay that I havent already got. I'm sure there are plenty but these were a random selection I picked out. 






 Before now, I had only heard of one of them: the art of war. Although that is because I think I have it already somewhere which means I'll need to go hunting through my dvds to see if I can find it as I have some in my bedroom and the living room but it can't be far!

Bit of a bargain that I got them all for only £6 total!

I also have an ongoing swap for another dvd & cd although I'll save that for a separate post :) 

I must say, I do like watching new movies. Usually if I like something I tell my mum to watch it and it gives her something to watch as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment