Thursday 25 July 2013

Bought all for charities!!



 This is my bundle of stuff that I bought specifically to donate to charities.

Each item cost either 1p or 6p!! (free postage) I just bidded 1p and 6p on things on eBay to see what I would win. Hundreds of stuff I got outbid on, but I expected that. But some stuff I didn't.  It would cost them more to post it!

The bracelet strap things come in a pack of 20 and I got them for 88p.. Making one cost about 4p .

Close up photos:






In total, there are: 

33 Tape Measures
26 Screen Protectors For Iphones 4 & 5 
1 Sony Ericsson Screen Protector
Two one direction necklaces
Two packs of 1000 seed beads 
Dolphin Necklace
2 Packs of 5 Golf Tees
40 Bracelet Straps 

Might not seem like a lot to you, but if they sold the tape measures at £1 each, that is £33. If they sold the screen protectors for 20p each, that is £5.40. Every little counts! They will be added into small sweetie bags with 10-15 hand made jewellery items. If my mum passes any charity shops when she is out, she gives them one of the bags. I'm really grateful for her doing that for me as I can hardly walk and couldn't do it myself.

I've got some more stuff on the way for charity shops! I'll share my next bundle of goodies to hand out when they arrive. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment