Friday 3 May 2013

Most recent mail - 30th april - 2nd may

 As you may know if you read my previous post, I bought myself a multi-region blu ray player that is also a multi region dvd player. I already have a blu ray player and dvd player but they aren't multi region. I told mum she could sell them as they're no longer needed. Although she bought them for me, I would not sell them and keep the money. The way I see it is she bought them she sells them.

I only had 3 blu rays; The Smurfs, Underworld 4 & Avatar.. So I decided to buy some more but whatever ones I could get cheap that looked decent from the trailers. I know you can't always trust the trailers as they usually pick the best parts and the rest of the movie could easily be rubbish but still if I didn't like the movies, I'd swap them.

I also got some Rihanna Cd's I didn't have. I mainly listen to Metal/Rock so when people find out I also listen to Rihanna, their faces are always priceless. Although I do listen to a mix from other genres as well.

Anyway here are some of my recent buys that I've received..

(ALL BRAND NEW - SOME SEALED SOME NOT)



 DOLAN'S CADILLAC BLU RAY: £1.73 + £1.25 POSTAGE = £2.98 TOTAL


 ALIEN INFILTRATION BLU RAY: £2.17 + 99P POSTAGE = £3.16 TOTAL


 MIRROR MASK BLU RAY: £2.89 FREE POSTAGE


 RIHANNA LOUD CD: £3.14 + £1.26 POSTAGE = £4.40 TOTAL


 RIHANNA TALK THAT TALK CD: £2.58 FREE POSTAGE


 HOMEWARD BOUND THE INCREDIBLE JOURNEY: £3.32 FREE POSTAGE


 KUNG FU PANDA COLLECTION (1&2): £9.00 FREE POSTAGE


 THE LAND BEFORE TIME ULTIMATE BOXSET (ALL 13 MOVIES): £22.50 FREE POSTAGE


BEETHOVEN POOCH PACK (ALL 5 MOVIES): £12.00 FREE POSTAGE


 DISNEY'S PETER PAN DOUBLE MOVIE PACK - PETER PAN AND PETER PAN RETURN TO NEVERLAND: £14.98 FREE POSTAGE


 NIM'S ISLAND & PETER PAN DOUBLE FILM BOX SET: £4.98 FREE POSTAGE


 THE MECHANIK BLU RAY:  £1.70 + £1.60 POSTAGE = £3.30 TOTAL


THE INTERNATIONAL BLU RAY:  £3.15 FREE POSTAGE
 


ACTION REPLAY ULTIMATE CHEATS FOR POKEMON GAMES DS: £10.99 FREE POSTAGE

I bought the action replay cheat thing because there are some pokemon you get through pokemon tours which I don't go to & some you can only get on some of the games I haven't yet got so it will be quite handy

No comments:

Post a Comment