Saturday 4 May 2013

Birthday Presents From Mum

My birthday was the 26th April so a bit of a late post but a post never the less. I asked for dvds and cds for my birthday & gave my mum two lists to pick from. She usually gives me money and refuses to give me nothing even though I tell her every year I don't want anything. So I said "here are two small lists, take your pick from them and surprise me" 

She tried to find me Pokemon wrapping paper aww!! I love pokemon stuff so that was thoughtful of her. But she couldn't find any and improvised... 


She printed out pokemon images onto paper to wrap up the cds & dvds! 

Awww!! 

This is what I got: 



Rihanna Cd
Two Within Temptation Cd's
Two Disturbed Cd's 
Rammstein Cd
 

Brave Dvd
Aristocats Dvd
The Nightmare Before Christmas Dvd
The Fox & The Hound Blu Ray
The Lion King Blu Ray Trilogy Set
Aladdin Trilogy Set



Mum also got me a Sony Headset but I had to be honest and say it was no use to me and she should sell it on otherwise it'd just be sitting around which would be a shame. I know she means well though. I'm pretty much housebound nowadays & so I don't use headphones much and I don't have many contacts on my phone so don't get many phone calls either.



No comments:

Post a Comment