Sunday 21 April 2013

Viva! Activist & What You Get.

This is really for under 18's. I'll admit I'm not under 18 but I just love this!!
For anyone that doesn't know about Viva! they're all about gathering support and helping save animals all over the world! 

For just £5 this is what you get:  (taken from their site)
The info they send is useful and stuff I wouldn't have known without them & I like to help if I can. 

This is what I got: 
 
Firstly there is the letter. The card (which you cant see what is on it) is my activist card which allows me to get discounts with a lot of places.

And then the magazine. You get a magazine three times a year. You can view an online version at their site but I prefer to have the magazine infront of me in my hands. 


These are the stickers I got.

CLOSE UP

CLOSE UP

My Badge! I have two of these now. Both on my dressing gown.

Below I will share with you the posters & leaflets I received so you can read them as well. 

POSTER  

LEAFLET. CONTENTS BELOW:

 






ANOTHER LEAFLET






ANOTHER LEAFLET




A SMALLER POSTER

ANOTHER LEAFLET




LAST LEAFLET




As you can see its a very useful informative bundle of leaflets and posters that can make you aware of things you didn't even know! 

You also get this: 

I already have one of these somewhere not sure if its the same recipes I have though as I dont know if they change the recipes!  But basically its just a little booklet filled with vegan recipes that are ideal for 7-17 year olds (older can do them too!)


This is their shop magazine booklet. Plenty of interesting CRUELTY FREE stuff inside!!


I really like the bird tealight holder.. I may just have to get it!

They even do Clothing.

I also really like the Cat Crew Socks. I wouldn't usually pay £5.50 for socks but they're cute!

Some vegetarian / vegan munchies!

Lip balms as well , they have other toiletries also! I may have to try these.

Their cards page! (with body care on the other page)

At the back they also offer different guides for low prices.


This is the Supporters Discount Leaflet I got. It has 4 A4 sides of info (2 pages) and it could save people a lot!

I live in Glasgow and have only been to the 13th Note once, food was delicious and staff were friendly. I did take an allergy reaction to the food but that was my fault not theirs as I ate something hoping I'd be okay with an allergy tablet but obviously not. I do intend to go back there but it would be even BETTER with a £10 discount..

So all this information and even discounts for £5 is a bargain. When they send out the next magazine they usually add in other leaflets as well to make people aware more of what is going on at the moment. 

I also just donated another £5 so that's my good deed for today. 

There are different membership packs not just a Viva! Activist one, but for more info on them and other ones here is the link to their site : 


No comments:

Post a Comment