Thursday 18 April 2013

RelaxAhh Order Arrived & My Thoughts.

 My RelaxAhh order arrived and wow I'm very impressed! Everything is lovely. Lip balms smell yum, soaps smell nice, strawberry body wash smells lovely and tea tree shampoo smells good as well not too overpowering which is good. I've already tried the rosewood & poppyseed exfoliant, honey & vanilla lip balm & tea tree shampoo.. But I will state my opinions below.



The above Rosemary Soap Slice I originally bought as a gift, but it looks too good to giveaway and since I'm already delighted with a few of the products I have tried I decided to keep that to try and get something else as a gift instead!  I just couldn't help myself.. 

-----------------------------------------------------




 Not only is this Peppermint Exfoliant a lovely colour, it does actually smell like peppermint!! 


-----------------------------------------------------


 I have never used a solid shampoo before so this was new for me. RelaxAhh have different kinds but I chose Tea Tree because my scalp has been breaking out and getting itchy a lot recently probably because of stress and my hair has been looking really dull and flat. I've also added drops of tea tree essential oil to my alberto balsam conditioners that I use so thought they'd go well together to treat my scalp. 

I have used this and honestly you really wouldn't think I used it! It will last me a good while I think. I think I'll be sticking to solid shampoo's from now on. When I dried my hair, I instantly noticed my hair had more volume in it and looked a lot more healthier & not only that.. I didn't have a itchy scalp! Thumbs up from me!


-----------------------------------------------------




 I gave this Rosewood & Poppyseed Exfoliant a try the day I got it and again you wouldn't even think I used it! I've tried plenty of soaps in the past to find some can be used once and it looks like you've used it several times and they don't last long so it is great when you can find a nice smelling one that will last a good while. I also found it made my skin feel nice and smooth! Another thumbs up from me. 


-----------------------------------------------------
 
  THIS SMELLS DELICIOUS! No doubt when I'll use it I'll end up licking it all off my lips... 

-----------------------------------------------------

 


The Honey & Vanilla Lip Balm has my approval. It really softens the lips and smells lovely! Although I have to be careful.. My cat Spyro tried to run away with it so I think she approves as well.

-----------------------------------------------------

The bottle I didn't take a separate picture of it , although I thought I did... but anyway it is a strawberry body wash & smells DELICIOUS! 

I really really REALLY hope they don't have to shut their business down. I love their products. All natural, really do work and smell really nice as well so it would be a shame.. 

They have amazing prices, especially for natural products. 

PLEASE ... Visit their facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/RelaxAhh?fref=ts
They are having an online sale today at 8:30pm so don't miss out! All purchases help fund against keeping the business open.

OR

Invest to rescue their business on Crowd Funder:


Invest £5 and they will send you a Pack of Soaps worth £7.50
Invest £10 and get A Gift Voucher worth £15.00 to spend on any products of your choice at www.relaxahh.net
Invest £15 and get A Gift Voucher worth £22.00 to spend on any products of your choice at www.relaxahh.net
Invest £25 and they will send you a fabulous gift hamper with £35.00 worth of Skin Care products and soaps.
Invest £50 and get A six month RelaxAhh Club Membership where you will receive 2 soaps, a Body Cream or Mousse, and a Hand Cream or Bath Product each month, along with extra freebie goodies and gifts from RelaxAhh
Invest £100 and get 3 X £50.00 Gift Vouchers to give to friends as presents or too spend on your self.
Invest £250 and get A years subscription to the RelaxAhh Club, worth 150.00 plus 2 X£50.00 Gift Vouchers, A large bespoke Luxury Hamper worth £80.00 and a large box of sample goodies

If they don't reach the target all money gets refunded back.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with your comments on the solid shampoo, I bought an orange one & it not only smells fresh & clean, my hair feels fab. Another recomendation I can make is the loofah soap slice. Skin feels great after a bath really soft. I love relaxahh's goods & hope all goes well xx
    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete