Tuesday 9 April 2013

My First Visa Print Order Arrived!!

Yay! Bargain for £5.86! A definite bargain. This is what I ordered. They were free but all I had to do was pay for postage. Although postage was a bit high for what it was, it was still a good buy.

I got myself a Pokemon key ring made up and as you can see it is already attached to my other key rings.



Personally I think the position of the logo is a silly place as it sits under my chest.  I got the t-shirt so it fitted bigger. Not sure I'd wear it out because of the position of the logo but it would certainly make a good nighty.
Box of 250 business cards turned into "Thank you for the swap" cards to add in with my swaps. I usually just add in a sheet of paper saying "Thank you for the swap" but I like the idea of using a business card with a design. I think they look really smart.


This is the personalized stamp I ordered. I chose "A gift from April" because I sometimes add in freebies with my swaps so I can stamp a piece of paper and tape it to the bubble wrap once everything's wrapped up to say that its a gift. 


So for £5.86 do you agree that was a bargain? Because I'm certainly pleased with the order!

No comments:

Post a Comment