Thursday 18 April 2013

My 2nd Lot Of VistaPrint PART-Freebies (Just Pay Postage)

After my first order that only cost me £5.86 for a stamp, 250 business cards, t-shirt and keyring ALL personalised, I was left impressed and took advantage of another email they sent me advertising freebies and to just pay postage. 

This is what I got: 



 A lovely personalised notebook with photos of my choice! As you can see I picked cute photos of my cats. I'll be using the notebook as my notebook for keeping record of any bath bomb recipes I use and writing down what they all smell like in case I want to do the same methods again with the same oils and fragrances I'll know what I used. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Second item was a small printed tote bag. I picked that design out of the ones they already have on their site. I'm sure it will come in handy. I had to pay £1.24 to remove their logo but I didn't mind paying that when everything was only going to be £5.86 otherwise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 Like last time, I got another stamp. This time saying "Swap again soon! From April". My previous one said "A Gift from April"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Last time I got a Pokemon theme t-shirt & keyring.. This time a mug! 

Overall all 4 items cost £7.11 : £1.24 i had to pay to remove the logo from the bag and £5.87 postage. Bargain! Not sure why postage was 1p more expensive than last time but I still can't complain.

My two favourites are the mug & notebook. Notebook photos are so cute!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment