Thursday 4 April 2013

Mail Over The Past Few Days

Over the past few days I've received mostly fragrance oils / essential oils for bath bomb making (or soap if I decide to make more soaps soon) but mainly for bath bomb making. It did cost me quite a bit for all of them below but it is definitely worth it! 



This CD was a free gift for when I resubscribed to Rock Sound.



-------------








All the scents above were bought from the same seller costing me £39.35 total.  They are 10ml each.

 --------------



This lemon grass essential oil came in a bigger bottle. Not so sure why they use bigger bottles for 10ml of oil but the bottle feels cheap so may be why. This cost me £1.65.
-------------


Frankincense was £1.64 and Bergamot was £1.72.


Tea Tree Oil was £1.62 & Sage was £1.65.

Cajeput & Benzoin were £1.69 each.

Manderin oil was £1.73 & Lime was £1.40.

Peppermint was £1.65 & Aniseed was £1.55.


Pine Needles was £1.70 & Palmarosa was £1.70 but it leaked so I got a replacement sent out as an apology. Still plenty left though.

Lemon and Citronella were £1.40 each.


Orange was £1.60 & Petitgrain was £1.70.

Clove Bud was £1.60 & the Palmarose was the replacement one I previously mentioned.



-----------------


I also got a new wireless mouse.. I was made to use a wired one since my previous one decided to stop working :( The fish shape thing was a freebie & is for keeping your headphones wire untangled.
  
 I did receive an item from a swap as well but I cannot post that as it is a gift... So this will have to do for now!

Safe to say I have plenty of fragrances and oils to work with now (I already had plenty of fragrances before getting these!!) .. My bathroom will end up smelling lovely from the scents of all the bath bombs I make!! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment