Thursday 18 April 2013

Five New Tops!

I bought quite a few pair of different style leggings and needed basic tops to go with it as I didn't want to go overboard with things.

I used to wear a gypsy top constantly.. It was so comfy and stretchy so I didn't feel suffocated but it is far too small now although it gave me the idea to look about for new ones my size. This is what I got:





The same tops size 16. I got two black , one red and one grey.  They are very stretchy and comfy. £35 for all 4! I need to lose a slight bit of weight to make these look better on me since I put on weight being unable to walk much but I'm determined to try to get back to the way I was.

The red top I don't think will go with the leggings I bought but I have other stuff to go with that top. The black ones will go with all of them and the grey will go with a few pair. 


This batwing top is supposed to be a 18-20.. But it really shows my "bumpy bits" and excessively curved back (from toe walking) so it is DEFINITELY not a 18-20.. Probably better fit a size 14. It was only £6.99 though. Not sure if I'll wear it , will see what it looks like once I've lost a little bit of weight and get back to the size I was.


No comments:

Post a Comment