Friday 22 March 2013

Refunded Eventually.. For One Item

I had to escalate the case for the mouldy item i received to eBay for them to sort it out and hopefully give me a refund since I wasn't getting anywhere with the seller as far as they were concerned they have a return policy and is not their problem. I'm sorry but it is the sellers problem when they are sending out mouldy items. Disgusting! Ebay issued me with a full refund so I can now throw it in the bin. Finally. 

That is one item problem sorted.

Next case to sort is for an item where the seller was removed from eBay due to low feedback , eBay glitch says i haven't paid when PayPal says I have and its complete and I paid through eBay so I had to open a case on PayPal to say the item wasn't received since I couldn't on eBay because it was saying I didn't pay!! I tried to contact the seller no response & he didn't pick up the phone.. Up to PayPal now to get it sorted so I should get refunded for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment