Wednesday 13 March 2013

My Choice Of Xperia Z Accessories

I already bought some, but I am awful at applying them and managed to mess up one before getting one on any phone or even my nintendo ds so it is always wise me having plenty of them! 

Since its a new phone the screen protectors and cases for the phones aren't bargain prices but they're decent for a starter. 

My phone is having to be returned because I received a faulty phone for a new contract phone so but I've got a screen protector on the phone for the mean time since I always put one on straight away. 

 I got a pack of 10 on amazon for £2.30 and £1.49 postage which totaled £3.79 which was a not bad price. These are anti glare screen protectors. 




This was the case I got for my phone although I really didn't like it. It was very rough at the bottom and felt horrible. I actually had to file it down with my nail file!! I didn't get the touch pen with it but instead a screen protector. I've purchased a new case though for when my replacement phone arrives .


No comments:

Post a Comment