Thursday 14 March 2013

Ebay troubles

I've been having some more ebay troubles. 

The company that sent me a laptop cooling stand covered in mould is refusing to pay for the return of the item. Its in a disgusting condition (I previously posted photos) and by rights I should never have received that in the first place. I bought a new one not a mouldy one. It was their problem not mine. The box wasn't sealed so the item could have been checked before sending.

They said they would give me a full refund if I returned the item but the item cost £7.95 but its going to cost £3.50 to return it and they wont cover the return cost. 

Why should I pay £3.50 for this: 


I should never have received that an item in that condition that is just going to go in the bin. 

Also with another seller , the seller got removed from ebay as the feedback ended up in the minus region and he got removed from ebay and didn't respond to any of my emails or answer the phone calls. So I've had to claim my money back through paypal . 

So fed up with this !!  

Ebay problems are getting a bit more frequent.


2 comments:

  1. I hate it when they refuse to reimburse p+p charges. Why should we have to pay for THEIR mistake?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. Especially in situations like the above. I received someone elses order instead of my own last week so the company sent out a free post label on an parcel packet to send it back.

    ReplyDelete