Wednesday 27 February 2013

Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes - BzzAgent!

As you may or may not have read previously, my 2nd BzzAgent Campaign was Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. My First Was Vanish Oxi Action. I haven't tested the Vanish yet though.

My skin was feeling really rough and dry today. Actually the worst its been for a while. I woke up with really flakey skin on my nose and the rest of my skin on my face just felt rough. I don't wear makeup or apply creams/lotions etc to my face.  I did use my Avene thermal water spray which made my face feel nice and hydrated again.

Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes are a "perfect blend of multi-vitamins and gentle cleansers to refresh or moisturise your skin" so they say, so I thought .. Why not give it a try!

This is what I received:







I'll be honest in saying, compared to my usual Asda Sensitive Cotton Soft Baby Wipes , they are a bit rougher. I don't really like the texture. I have very sensitive skin which is why I use the Asda baby wipes. Although I did see it cleansed my face, my face felt a really dry afterwards.

Also it made my face quite itchy. . . Which then made my face red again as me being silly scratched it :(

Not as sensitive as they say.. 

I'm afraid it wont be a buy from me. Sorry BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment