Friday 15 February 2013

Playing with camera zoom ..

I knew my camera could zoom into far away buildings but I was curious if it could zoom into text clearly on the from my side of the bed to the side of the room. This is what happens when you are bored and have a fujifilm finepix hs30exr ..

Please excuse the mess. My room isn't exactly tidy.. 

I circled the items I wanted to zoom into.. Its the back of dry shampoo where the text is quite small on one of them

My hands were a bit shaky but it did the job! But with a steadier hand or maybe a stand it would have been perfect.
This time my target was my pokemon calendar.

The top text part of my pokemon calendar zoomed right in.
I'm quite impressed! I was blown away by this camera when I first got it and still it impresses me!

No comments:

Post a Comment