Friday 15 February 2013

Newly swaps listed on bigwardrobe

Here are a few of my items newly listed on Bigwardrobe for swaps. They haven't been activated yet as the site seems to be really slow on activation the now. But just in case any members view my blog and fancy a swap here are a few previews of what I have just listed..

I also use swapz.co.uk which is a FREE swap site so if you use that instead and want to swap and there is something I like, I will list the items on there.

These are only some of the items . I have hundreds more to get rid of.
















If you use bigwardrobe and like any of the following , or use swapz and like any of the following post your account name below and I'll have a look at your items listed & get back to you on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment