Friday 15 February 2013

New campaign

For all of you that don't know, there is a site BzzAgent where you can get invited to join in campaigns and try products for free. All you have to do is review them honestly & share the opinions with people you know. You can use facebook , twitter, blogs and other online methods to share your opinion as well.

I've recently been invited to the Vanish Oxi Action campaign which I am looking forward to trying as I am allergic to a lot of things & a while ago found out I was allergic to a friends washing tablets and I broke out in a rash so I'm hoping I wont be the same with these. 

My recent campaign invite was Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. Again I am also looking forward to trying these because I only use ASDA Little Angels Sensitive Cotton Soft Baby Wipes due to having highly sensitive skin and a lot of allergies. 

Taken from the BzzAgent website:

Simple’s Kind To Skin Cleansing Wipes are the UK’s favourite – and now they’ve made them even softer and added extra vitamin goodness. Your skin feels even happier and healthier, so you feel happier and healthier too!



  • Now thicker and softer - what luxury!
  • Now with Vitamin E and Pro Vitamin B5
  • As always - no artificial perfume, no colour and no harsh chemicals
  • Alcohol and oil free – skin doesn’t feel greasy after use
  • Available in Tesco, Boots and other retailers
  • 25 wipes per pack
  • £2.99 (subject to retailer’s discretion)

I've never tried any of Simple's products. I cannot remember what wipes I tried before I decided to stick with the ASDA ones but I do know that I broke out in a rash with them and since I've switched to ASDA Little Angels Sensitive Cotton Soft Baby Wipes, I've never had a problem.

Some people have started to receive their Vanish Oxi Action so mine might turn up soon. I'll post up a review as soon as I try it out when it arrives. Before getting to try these campaigns I wouldn't have even considered buying the products. It just wasn't something I'd think of. Especially after now finding baby wipes I'm not allergic to & washing powder I'm not allergic to I never even thought about trying others. If I do find I really like them then its a big thanks to BzzAgent for allowing me to try them for free!

If you want to join up BzzAgent and join in campaigns for yourself click the link below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment