Friday 1 February 2013

My Recent E.L.F Order Arrived!


 I have never bought from E.L.F before or tried any of their products. 

I am not really a makeup fan at all but my main reason for making an order was I needed something to tame my eyebrows. They're growing back in after me shaving them off and drawing them on for long enough but they are growing in wild! E.L.F's Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara had good reviews so I thought I would give it a try.. I thought why not since it is only £1.50! 

This is what I bought: 

TAKEN STRAIGHT OUT THE BOX TO PHOTOGRAPH

I love strawberry scented stuff and I love lip balms! So strawberry in a lip balm is a bonus. This was £1.50

This is the item I was talking about previously wanting to try. I bought two at £1.50 each.

This is another lip balm I got but this one is Vanilla Creme. This was also £1.50.
One thing I did notice with this lip balm was the text had not been printed properly. I don't mind about that but other people may have been a bit fussy about it.
This was only £3 so thought why not. I don't usually put eye makeup on at all. I've never even used a primer. So since this will most likely vary rarely get used it should last a good while anyway!

Not sure what the white bits are. That's how I received it so maybe something whoever packed my order touched before hand ? No idea. Anyway from the above photo you can see what the Beauty Book includes.

Tour of the inside of the beauty book !




This is something I really liked about this. No Animal Testing. So many brands do animal testing now but I try to avoid it the best I can. Its also good making products recyclable as well although I am not quite sure what the charity bit stands for.
 Delivery was £2.46 which I think was good. Overall total £11.95. 

THEY CURRENTLY HAVE A 48% OFF SALE ON THAT IS EXTENDED UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT 01/02/2013 MINUMUM SPEND £30 SO IF YOU WANT TO PLACE AN ORDER DON'T MISS THE SALE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment