Friday 15 February 2013

E.L.F Strawberry Creme Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm

I've opened this now and tried it and I love it! The packaging isn't that exciting but it does smell nice. I really like strawberry scented products and vanilla scented products that is why I bought these especially since I use lip balms often. 

I use it after a sugar scrub and my lips feel lovely and soft instantly. Doesn't feel greasy at all which is a plus. They don't have a taste which I suppose is good because if they tasted as nice as they smell I'd probably have chewed through my lips! 

For only £1.50 on their website, I would definitely say this was a good buy and I most likely will buy it again.

I would recommend it.

The text wasn't printed very well as you can see but still a great lip balm!

No comments:

Post a Comment