Friday 15 February 2013

A bit nervous .

A friend has asked me to be her mums wedding photographer! I'm quite nervous and its not until august. I don't have a degree in photography but I have a Fujifilm Finepix HS30EXR and love taking photos! I got a random message saying I was good at photography and her mum needed a wedding photographer so would I be interested and how much would I want if I would do it. I told her I would be fine with £50 and that's A LOT cheaper than a professional photographer but I'm not money greedy so I'm fine with that. 

I've never been to a wedding before so this will be my first time. My only problem is... Is I usually only wear dark colours and most of my dresses are black! Oh dear. 

I really hope I don't disappoint her mum. Her mum has seen my photos and she really likes photos I've taken so fingers crossed. 

Here's a mix of some of the photos I've taken previously :

This was taken from my mums bedroom window. Its the leaves on the trees out the back.

My two cats..

Spyro and Blaze

Blaze Talking

This was taken from inside my house. The chimney the bird was on was at the end of the street.

Taken from inside my house.

Taken from inside my house.

Taken when out with Mum. Just a random bird shot.

This was taken when in a moving car.

So what do you think? Think I'll do okay at the wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment