Tuesday 1 January 2013

Disney Buys!

Well it was christmas time and i got mainly money so I decided to go and buy myself something i had been wanting for a long time but never actually went out and bought - Pocahontas 1 & 2 and Mulan 1 & 2 on DVD. I bought them online on eBay and Amazon - all brand new sealed but have now been watched once and will get watched many times over as I think they are great Disney movies.

This is the musical masterpiece edition - contains the full length original film & musical modes. This was £7.10.
This I got for £4.25 so it was the cheapest dvd out of the 4 that i bought! Bargain since it was new.
Was really happy when my Pocahontas DVDs arrived. I still have my Videos but I thought it was about time to get them on dvd instead and get rid of my videos so i can use the space for something else. This one cost me £7.25.

This dvd cost £6.50.


Overall cost me £25.10. Although I'm delighted!  I could have got them cheaper buying pre-owned but I wanted to get these ones new. The rest of my Disney collection I will most likely swap for. They all arrived around the same time so I ended up having a lazy day in bed watching Disney films which made up for the fact I wasn't feeling very well that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment