Saturday 28 April 2012

April Pamper Secrets Beauty Box

Items received :
3 protein mask samples for hair by Kera Straight 10ml each rrp £2.50 each
Bliss all skin types lid and lash wash makeup remover 30ml full size £12.30
NYX Loose pearl powder rrp £2.50
NYX Colour lip balm rrp £4.00
Bliss ingrown hair eliminating pads (10 pads)  for 50 pads rrp is £26.60

I split this box with my mum , she took the pads and a protein mask. I wouldnt have used the pads but I know she will. I love lip balms, will probably use the pearl powder over time and will definately be trying the protein masks. I don't wear a lot of makeup and tend to remove it with baby wipes, so i will probably swap the makeup remover for another product. 

Overall I thought it was a pretty good box, especially since I got to split it with my mum! It was a first aid box this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment